නිහැඬියාව ගැන - About Me

My photo
'Echo of Silence' is a silent attempt where I'm trying to share my passion of writing as an independent writer. Feelings...everybody has the same, because we are Homo sapiens sapiens. Incedents...anytime in this world, it happens because it's the nature. What every writer does is packing those feelings and incidents into words and express them in a way rather than the way you see it in your everyday life...so do I. ජීවිතය කියන්නේ ඊළඟ තත්පරයෙදි කරන්න ඕන දේ වර්තමාන තත්පරයෙදි හිතන එක. පුදුමය කියන්නේ ඒ නොදන්න අනාගතය ගැන අපි හැමෝම අතීත තත්පරයෙදි තීරණය කරලා ඉවරයි. ඒ සිතුවිලි, තීරණ මොන විදිහට මගේ ජීවිතයට බලපෑවත්, සම්මත ලෝකේ අසම්මතව හිතන එක තමයි මගේ පුරුද්ද. නාහෙට අහන්නේ නැති ඒ සිතුවිලි සාගරයට තනියම පීනද්දි, මුණගැහෙන සහෘද ඔබත් එක්ක නිහඬ කතාබහක යෙදන්න කරන වෑයමක් මේ.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Love....it happens only once !

Far away beyond thoughts
infinite distance to my heart
I felt its fragrance no where...
searching it every where
crying for it sometimes
I had no journey of miles
no prayers, no hopes I kept
just a heart without it...
it laughed without smiles
cried sometimes without tears
sleepless nights without stars
the pain it held with patience
created a simple story
with complicated words...
it appeared and vanished
didn't know where it went
moment ago like an eon
I saw it rising at horizon
an eon ago like a moment
I lost it fading in the rain...
it never looked back
just faded away as a rainbow
as everything was forgotten
but it made its footprints
on my heart alone forever
just once in my life
I wanted to touch it
and hold it in my arms
saw such innocence in its eyes
its voice, had the kind of magic
I kept thinking, what it was
it was nothing, but
love...it happens only once
the rest is just life........!


~blackpearl~

No comments:

Post a Comment