නිහැඬියාව ගැන - About Me

My photo
'Echo of Silence' is a silent attempt where I'm trying to share my passion of writing as an independent writer. Feelings...everybody has the same, because we are Homo sapiens sapiens. Incedents...anytime in this world, it happens because it's the nature. What every writer does is packing those feelings and incidents into words and express them in a way rather than the way you see it in your everyday life...so do I. ජීවිතය කියන්නේ ඊළඟ තත්පරයෙදි කරන්න ඕන දේ වර්තමාන තත්පරයෙදි හිතන එක. පුදුමය කියන්නේ ඒ නොදන්න අනාගතය ගැන අපි හැමෝම අතීත තත්පරයෙදි තීරණය කරලා ඉවරයි. ඒ සිතුවිලි, තීරණ මොන විදිහට මගේ ජීවිතයට බලපෑවත්, සම්මත ලෝකේ අසම්මතව හිතන එක තමයි මගේ පුරුද්ද. නාහෙට අහන්නේ නැති ඒ සිතුවිලි සාගරයට තනියම පීනද්දි, මුණගැහෙන සහෘද ඔබත් එක්ක නිහඬ කතාබහක යෙදන්න කරන වෑයමක් මේ.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Voyage...it was over !

Middle in the ocean
struggling with the waves
I looked at the star
just beyond the clouds...
I tried remembering
through time behind me
it was like yesterday
I saw it as a black ray
it dazzled upon my eyes
giving direction to a world
far away from horizon...
alone in the seven seas
searching for my path
I peeped here and there
it was raining...and lightning
I had no shelter, but
a broken umbrella...
holding it as my treasure
shouting at the ugly sky
I felt like turning back
it was a sudden turn
neither the way I came
nor the way I should go
but...it was my path
where I could see a star
just beyond the clouds...
with my two blind eyes
I touched its rays...felt it
it was still the same
nothing had changed
except I wasn't there
nothing had ever forgotten
except it was over,
because I was buried
deep in the ocean's heart
with flowers of the wind......


~blackpearl~

No comments:

Post a Comment