නිහැඬියාව ගැන - About Me

My photo
'Echo of Silence' is a silent attempt where I'm trying to share my passion of writing as an independent writer. Feelings...everybody has the same, because we are Homo sapiens sapiens. Incedents...anytime in this world, it happens because it's the nature. What every writer does is packing those feelings and incidents into words and express them in a way rather than the way you see it in your everyday life...so do I. ජීවිතය කියන්නේ ඊළඟ තත්පරයෙදි කරන්න ඕන දේ වර්තමාන තත්පරයෙදි හිතන එක. පුදුමය කියන්නේ ඒ නොදන්න අනාගතය ගැන අපි හැමෝම අතීත තත්පරයෙදි තීරණය කරලා ඉවරයි. ඒ සිතුවිලි, තීරණ මොන විදිහට මගේ ජීවිතයට බලපෑවත්, සම්මත ලෝකේ අසම්මතව හිතන එක තමයි මගේ පුරුද්ද. නාහෙට අහන්නේ නැති ඒ සිතුවිලි සාගරයට තනියම පීනද්දි, මුණගැහෙන සහෘද ඔබත් එක්ක නිහඬ කතාබහක යෙදන්න කරන වෑයමක් මේ.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Uknown love

Living in a dream
looking for a life
I made a little hope
for my craving
unknown love……
loving her madly
in a desert of love
roaming with my
trembling heart
I thought and thought
where is she?
she shined as a star
smiled like an angel
and then
she vanished in a sudden……
she never saw
the dream I dreamed
she never heard
the song of my love
she never felt
the pain of my tears
‘cause she’s in the dream
that I dreamed forever……
it’s getting worse
I’m losing my breath
she’s not coming
that I know
still have a little light
that she will be here
to take my last breath……
bury my dreaming heart
in this desert of love
leave a little red rose
on the grave of my
poor dumb heart
I will know that
she has come
‘cause she loved him,
 but she loved me too...!


~blackpearl~


No comments:

Post a Comment